2. Copyright. Ownership. Permitted Use. All content included on the FitForms site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, documents, forms, and information, is the property of FitForms or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the FitForms site is the exclusive property of FitForms and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the FitForms site is the property of FitForms or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The content and software on the FitForms site may be used by approved customers, and FitForms hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print for personal use only any FitForms owned content on the FitForms site. Such personal use is subject to the following conditions: (i) non-purchased and accessible content may be used by you for informational purposes and may not be posted, distributed, or modified, (ii) purchased and downloaded content may be modified by you in order to customize the information for your particular needs, and (iii) copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed. Furthermore, you may not copy, reproduce, or distribute the design or layout of the FitForms site, the FitForms logos, or other design elements or software. Any use of the FitForms site content not described herein is strictly prohibited. FitForms distributes and sells this information along with its consulting service.
3. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. Users of FitForms documents, forms, and information acknowledge that the documents, forms, and information are developed and written by health and fitness professionals, not attorneys. FitForms will not be held liable for customer use of the information provided. The documents, forms, and information furnished on the FitForms website are deemed reliable, and no warranty, express or implied, is made to the accuracy thereof. All documents, forms, and information should be used as a guide and modified to meet the laws in your state or country. The user of FitForms acknowledges that laws vary from state to state and country to country and may change over time and that you may need to make certain changes and revisions to meet your specific needs and the laws in your state or country.
The documents, forms, and information available on the FitForms site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall FitForms or its agents or officers be liable for any damages including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information arising out of the use of documents, forms, and information purchased through FitForms. Any materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the FitForms site is done at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading of any such material.
Each user of FitForms assumes all responsibility and risk associated with the use of all and any materials on said site. FitForms does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any of the documents, forms, and information on said site.
Always remember, you should consult an attorney before using any document, form, or information you purchase, whether it is through our site or other sites, to ensure completeness and accuracy.
While you can visit FitForms (the website) without registering or providing any personal information, you will need to provide some basic information if you want to make a purchase. The personal information requested is necessary to process your order and will not be shared with any other party outside of the processing agent. Customer order information, i.e. bill-to or credit card information, is used only to process your order and is not stored on our site. Your email address is used only to send a verification notice along with the document or form when an order has been placed and approved, and in some instances you may receive an email from us notifying you of new documents, forms, or information that have been added to our website. Should you wish to be removed from this list, just follow the unsubscribe instructions, which are displayed prominently in the mailing.
As a convenience to our members, we may provide links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under our control, and we make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality, or legality of any sites to which we may provide links. You hereby waive any claim you might have against FitForms with respect to such sites. You will not consider FitForms, nor will FitForms be construed as, a party to such visits and/or transactions, whether or not FitForms may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with the visit and/or transaction. You agree that FitForms will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of such visits and/or transactions, either directly or indirectly.
5. Refund, Exchange and Replacement Policy. All documents and forms purchased that are downloadable are not refundable but may be exchanged within 10 days from date of purchase. The product to be exchanged may be exchanged only for another downloadable document or form of equal or lesser value sold by FitForms. However, before any new documents or forms will be made available, the customer must return an "Exchange Claim Form" to FitForms. The Exchange Claim Form will be provided to the customer after the customer requests the form from FitForms. To obtain an exchange, the customer must notify FitForms within 10 days of the original purchase date by downloading an Exchange Claim Form and notifying us of the desire to exchange the document or form. The Exchange Claim Form provided must be returned to FitForms by regular mail only (no e-mail) within 10 days in order to obtain the exchange credit. Upon approval, an exchange claim code will be mailed to customer from FitForms with instructions on how to enter the code on the FitForms website. All credits/exchanges will be for the value of the original purchase.
As a courtesy to our customers, all lost or misplaced documents or forms will be replaced at no additional charge. Visit our Lost or Misplaced forms page for more information on how to receive a replacement of lost or missing documents or forms.
All requests to negate fraudulent credit card charges or fraudulent claims charges are investigated by our technical department and legal department. If you make a fraudulent claim of unauthorized card usage, we will report this to the credit card services. This report may result in cancellation of your card services, put negative information on your credit report, and create possible criminal charges that may be filed against you. There are absolutely no cancellations of online orders that have been programmed for immediate download access. Nor will we accept claims of missing online links that were provided to you to download your order.
FitForms reserves the right to modify this Refund, Exchange, and Replacement Policy at its discretion, or against any customer it believes is abusing this policy. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately after posting of the revised Refund, Exchange, and Replacement Policy on the FitForms website. You agree to periodically review our website, including the current version of our Refund, Exchange, and Replacement Policy. Our Refund, Exchange, and Replacement Policy is made available on our website, and it is your responsibility and obligation to review this policy for any such revisions.
6. Our Guarantee To You. If there is a problem with your transaction or order, please visit our FAQ's section for answers to many of your questions. If you have questions or concerns about different applications or problems with our site, contact us as soon as possible so that we can resolve the situation in a timely manner.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The FitForms website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by FitForms from its offices within the State of California, United States of America. The FitForms site can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries. As each of these states and countries have laws that may differ from those of California, by accessing the FitForms site, both you and FitForms agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of laws thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of the FitForms site. You agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with FitForms, or in any way relating to your use of FitForms, resides in the courts of the State of California, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California in connection with any dispute including any claim involving FitForms or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
P.O. Box 1234
Clayton, CA 94517
United States of America
Or contact us via email by clicking here.
Copyright © 2008 FitForms.com. All Rights Reserved.